From the Archives: May 2016

Saint Paul's ChurchHistory

by Rose Nightingale The Vestry called the Rev. Richard R. Emery in 1948. He was then serving in Albert Lea. His youth, hard work, and pleasing personality endeared him to the whole parish. Soon attendance improved, money was coming in and St. Paul’s was booming again. Money was appropriated by the vestry for repairs. The interior was cleaned and renovated, and long-delayed work on Camp Lawton was completed. The exterior of the church was painted … Read More

Read More