Dear members and friends of Saint Paul’s,
Advent soon approaches! It begins December 3 and ends on the morning of Sunday, December 24. I invite you to observe a holy Advent, a time of readying our hearts and minds for the coming of Jesus. There are many ways to
prepare the way. Might you:
• worship in community each Sunday during Advent?
• set aside time each day for spiritual reading and prayer?
• seek opportunities to put your faith into action by volunteering your time and talents?
• give a holiday gift to the residents and staff at Southside Care Center?
• nurture your soul by experiencing an evening of Lessons and Carols on December 8 at 7:00?
Might you invite family and friends to join you at any of these?
Everyone is always welcome!
Blessings on your personal Advent journey,