Dear Saint Paul’s faith community members and friends,
God’s peace be with you! Rejoice! Rejoice! Given the decrease in COVID-19 cases in Minnesota and the increase in the number of people who have been vaccinated, we are excited to announce the re- opening of Saint Paul’s Episcopal Church building on Lake of the Isles on Sunday, 27 June at 10:00AM. We will have a beautiful and joyful worship with Eucharist, and coffee hour to follow. For those of you who are unable to come to the church building, a live Zoom stream will be available. Look for the Zoom link in the E-pistle.
Saint Paul’s COVID-19 Response Team Members (Mark Anderson, Steve Riendl, Angie Paulson, Jacob Manier, Rev. Janet MacNally, and Rev. Ramona Scarpace) have put together guidelines for worshiping together in-person. These guidelines are based on information from the Centers for Disease Control, the Minnesota Department of Health, and the Episcopal Church in Minnesota. The team asks that, in the spirit of loving God and neighbor, everyone follow the guidelines as listed below. If you have any questions or concerns about these guidelines, please contact Junior Warden and COVID Response Team Chair Steve Riendl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN-PERSON WORSHIP GUIDELINES: Attendance
- No pre-registration for worship is required
- If you aren’t feeling well for any reason, please take care of yourself at home. You may join the service via Zoom.
- If you have any personal health questions or concerns about attending in-person worship services, please speak with your medical provider.
Creating a Welcoming and Safer Environment
- Greeters and ushers will be on-hand to assist you with seating, service bulletins, questions
- The church and restrooms will be cleaned before and after each Sunday worship service
- Hand sanitizer and masks will be available
- All books will be removed from the pews. Worship bulletins will be available in paper and electronic format.
Masks and Social Distancing
- If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask or socially distance. You may wear a mask and socially distance for your own comfort level.
- If you are not vaccinated, please wear a mask and socially distance.
- If someone is wearing a mask, please keep socially distant from them.
- Saint Paul’s Church seats approximately 250 people. Given our regular Sunday attendance numbers, there is plenty of room to spread out.
- We recommend that family groups sit together.